Sciadopitys verticillata ‘Twister’ – new collector’s variation of Japanese umbrella pine of characterised by twisted needles;
- conical habit. Similar to sciadopitys verticillata species,
- yearly growth of 15 cm,
- firm, chunky and dark-green needles,
- characterised by slightly twisted needles,
- requires permeable soils and lee positions,
- for sunlit or semi-shaded positions,
- recommended for collector’s gardens as well as oriental and home gardens but also as a solitaire tree.
Novelty – Rare on the market.