Pinus strobus ‘Bergman’s Variegated’ (syn.‘Bennett ODD’) – variation of eastern white pine characteristic color;
- irregular, loose habit,
- moderate growth rate, after 10 years reaches about 2 meters height and 1 m width,
- green and yellow needles composing characteristic oculus draconis effect (‘dragon’s eye’),
- requires humous and permeable soils,
- requires partly shaded or shaded positions. Vulnerable to burning during dry and hot summer,
- often planted in home gardens, colorful arrangements, groups and parks.